1. M. Saeidi, Complex Formation between Alkaline Earth Cations and 4-(2-Pyridylazo)resorcinol in Ethanol-Water & Extraction-Spectrophotometric Determination of Silver with 4-(2-Pyridylazo)resorcinol, Shiraz University, 1989.
2. N. Alizadeh, Spectrophotometric Study of Some Transition Metal-Crown Ether Complexes in Dimethylsulfoxide Using Murexide as a Metallochromic Indicator, Tarbiat Modarres University, 1990.
3. A. Semnani, A Polarographic Study of Crown Ether Complexes with Alkaline Earth and Thallium Ions in Acetonitrile Solution & Spectrophotometric Study of Charge Transfer Complexes of Some Benzo Crown Ethers with -Acceptors TCNE and DDQ in Dichloromethane Solution, Shiraz University, 1990.
4. S. Haghgoo, Spectrophotometric Study of Eriochrome Black T Complexes with Some Alkali and Alkaline Earth Cations in Acetone and Dimethylsulfoxide Solutions & Extraction-Spectrophotometric Determination of Ammonim Ion with Dibenzo-18-crown-6 and Calmagite, Shiraz University, 1991.
5. A. R. Fakhari, Extraction of Traces of Copper as Tetrabutylammonium Tetra Thiocyanato Copper(II) and its Spectrophotometric Determination Using Eriochrome Black T & Fluorimetric Study of Cobalt(II), Nickel(II), Copper(II) and Zinc(II) Complexes with Some Antraquinone and Anthrone Derivatives in Methanol Solution, Shiraz University, 1991.
6. M. R. Fat'hi, Spectrophotometric Study of Zinc, Cadmium and Lead Complexes with Murexide in Binary Ethanol-Water Mixtures & Extraction-Fluorimetric Determination of Copper with Diaza-15-crown-5 and Rose Bengal, Shiraz University, 1992.
7. J. Ghasemi, Spectrophotometric Study of Ionization and Complex Formation of Some Classical Ligands with Alkali and Alkaline Earth Cations in Nonaqueous Solutions, Shiraz University, 1992.
8. M. Hasani, Thermodynamic Study of Complex Formation of Ammonium Ion with Several Crown Ethers and Cryptands in Nitrobenzene, Acetonitrile and Dimethylformamide Solutions, Shiraz University, 1992.
9. A. Mokhtarifard, Potentiometric Study of the Thermodynamics of Silver Complexes with Some Crown Ethers in Ethanol, Shiraz University, 1992.
10. A. Rouhollahi, Proton NMR Study of Stoichiometry, Stability and Exchange Kinetics of Pb2+-18-Crown-6 Complex in Binary Acetonitrile-Water Mixtures & Anodic Polarographic Study of Mercury(II) Complexes with Crown Ethers and Some Thioamide Derivatives in Various Solvents, Shiraz University, 1992.
11. M. Kompani, Extraction-Flurimetric and Extraction-Spectrophotometric Deter-mination of Mercury and Lead by Diaza-18-crown-6 and Rose Bengal, Shiraz University, 1992.
12. S. Rouhani, Spectrophotometric Determination of Acidity Constants of Some Anthraquinone Derivatives in Binary Methanol-Water Mixtures, Shiraz University, 1993.
13. H. Khajesharifi, Spectrophotometric Study of the Thermodynamics of Some Alkali and Alkaline Earth Complexes with Dibenzo-24-crown-8 in Binary Dimethlformamide-Acetonitrile Mixtures & Spectrophotometric Study of Complex Formation Between Adenine and Some Transition Metals in Binary Ethanol-Water Mixtures, Shiraz University, 1994.
14. R. Ghavami, Kinetic-Spectrophotometric Determination of Palladium(II) and Iron(III) & Spectrophotometric Study of Cobalt, Nickel, Copper, Zinc and Lead Complexes with Methylthymol Blue in Binary Water-Methanol Mixtures, Shiraz University, 1994.
15. S. Monshi, FTIR Study of Ionic Solvation of Alkaline Earth Cations with Dimethylsufoxide in Nitromethane, Shiraz University, 1994.
16. G. Azimi, Determination of Ultra Trace Amounts of Mercury by the Method of Continuous Addition of Catalyst to a Reference Solution & Simultaneous Kinetic Determination of Co(II) and Cu(II) Ions Based on their Ligand Substitution Reactions Using a Nonlinear Least-Squares Curve Fitting Method, Shiraz University, 1995.
17. H. Abdollahi, Spectrophotometric and pH-Metric Studies of Complex Formation of Methylthymol Blue with Some Trivalent and Bivalent Metal Ions, Shiraz University, 1995.
18. B. Nourmohammadan, Spectrophotometric and Conductometric Studies of the Thermodynamics of Complexation of 1-(2-Pyridylazo)-2-naphthol with Alkaline Earth and Some First Series Transition Metal Ions in Acetonitrile and Dimethylformamide Solutions, Tehran University, 1996.
19. T. Madrakian, Lithium-7 and Sodium-23 NMR Studies of Complexation of Li+ and Na+ Ions with 1,10-Phenanthroline, 2,2'-Bipyridine and 8-Hydroxyquinoline in Some Nonaqueous Solutions & Lithium-7 NMR Study of the Thermodynamics of Complexation of Li+ Ion with Tetraethylene Glycol Bis (8-Quinolyl) Ether in Some Nonaqueous Solutions, Bouali Sina University, 1996.
20. S. Sobhani,Transport of Li+, Na+, K+ and Tl+ Ions through a Liquid Membrane Containing Dibenzo-18-crown-6 & Extraction-Spectrophotometric Determina-tion of Trace Amounts of Vanadium (V) Ions, Esfahan University, 1996.
21. E. Eslami, Spectrophotometric of Charge-Transfer Complexes of Meso-Tetraphenylporphyrin with -Acceptors DDQ, TCNE and CHL in Chloroform Solution & Thermodynamic Study of Complexation of Mn(TPP)(OAc) with Imidazole in Some Nonaqueous Solvents, Shiraz University, 1996.
22. H. Eskandari, Kinetic Study of Oxidation of Cyclohexanol by Bispyridine Silver Permenganate Reagent in 1,2-Dichloroethane & Kinetic-Spectrophotometric Determination of Palladium in Ultratrace Amounts by the Fixed-Time Method, Shiraz University, 1996.
23. M. Abedi, Spectrophotometric Study of the Charge-Transfer Complexes of Some Recently Synthesized Benzo-Substituted Macrocyclic Diamides with Iodine and Bromine in Chloroform Solution, Shiraz University, 1996.
24. E. Ashouri, Proton NMR Study of the Tautomerizm of 2-E-Butyl Quinaldyl Ketone in Various Solvents, Razi University, 1996.
25. K. Zaeri, Spectrophotometric and Spectrofluorometric Studies of Complex Formation of 2,2': 6',2"-Terpyridine with Some Trivalent and Bivatent Metal Ions in Different Nonaqueous Solvents, Shiraz University, 1996.
26. A. Shahbazi, Spectrophotometric Study of Pb2+ Complexes with Several Crown Ethers and Cryptands in Ethanol-Water Mixtures, Shiraz University, 1997.
27. Z. Yazdani, Conductance Study of the Thermodynamics of Alkali Metal Complexes with Dibenzo-18-crown-6 in Binary Acetonitrile-Dimethylformamide Mixtures & A Spectrophotometric Study of the Kinetics of Complexation of Nickel(II) Ion Methylthymol Blue, Razi University, 1998.
28. T. Mohammadi, Electrochemical Studies of Some Hydroxy 9,10-Anthraquinone Derivatives in Acetonitrile on Gold, Platinum and Glassy Carbone Electrodes, Razi University, 2004.
1. M. K. Amini, Crown Ether Complexation and Ionic Solvation of Some Univalent and Bivalent Cations in Nonaqueous Solvents, Shiraz University, 1991.
2. S. Dadfarnia, Selective Transport of Some Biologically Important Metal Ions Through Liquid Membranes & Extraction-Spectrophotometric Determination of Trace Amounts of Some Metal Ions, Shiraz University, 1991.
3. H. Parham, Selective Membrane Transport and Complex Formation of Some Metal Ions and Neutral -Acceptors with Macrocyclic Ligands in Nonaqueous and Mixed Solvents, Shiraz University, 1992.
4. M. F. Mousavi, Spectrophotometric Determination of Trace Amounts of Sulfite and Tellurium(IV) Based on the Catalytic Reduction of Toluidine Blue & Kinetic Studies of the Oxidation of Some Alcohols with Chromium(VI) Peroxide Complexes, Shiraz University, 1992.
5. A. Jabbari, Kinetic-Spectrophotometric Determination of Traces of Molybdenum(VI) and Sulfite Ions & Conductometric and Spectrophotometric Study of Crown Ether Complexes with Some Metal Ions in Nonaqueous Solvents, Shiraz University, 1992.
6. J. Ghasemi, Thermodynamic and Kinetic Studies of Complexation of Some Alkaline Earth, Transition and Heavy Metal Ions with Macrocyclic Ligands in Nonaqueous and Mixed Solvents, Shiraz University, 1995.
7. A. Semnani, Spectrophotometric Studies of Charge Transfer Complexes of Iodine with Some Macrocyclic Ligands and Tetrabutylammonium Halides in Chloroform Solutions & Electrochemical Studies of Ag(I), Tl(I), Pb(II) and Zn(II) Complexes with Some Crown Ethers in Binary Solvent Mixtures, Shiraz University, 1995.
8. M. Akhond, Design of Suitable Liquid Membrane Systems for the Highly Selective and Efficient Transport of Several Transition and Heavy Metal Ions by Using Some Crown Ethers and Aza-crown-Fatty Acid Mixtures as Cooperative Carriers, Shiraz University, 1995.
9. N. Alizadeh, NMR Studies of the Exchange Kinetics of Some Metal Ion-Crown Ether Complexes in Nonaqueous and Mixed Solvents & Electrochemical Study of the Micellization of Hexadecylpyridinum Bromide, Tarbiat Modares University, 1996.
10. M. R. Ganjali, Electrochemical Studies of Some Macrocyclic Ligand Complexes with Inorganic and Organic Cations and their Uses in Construction of the PVC-Based Ion-Selective Electrodes, Tehran University, 1997.
11. E. Karkhaneei, Nuctear Magnetic Resonance Studies of the Stoichiometry, Stability and Exchange Kinetices of Lithium and Sodium Ion Complexes with Some Macrocyclic Ligands in Mixed Nonaqueous Solvents, Bu-Ali Sina University, 1997.
12. A. R. Fakhari, NMR and Polarographic Studies of the Stoichiometry, Stability and Exchange Kinetics of Crown Ether Complexes with Some Metal Ions in Binary Solvent Mixtures & Preparation of a Mercury (II) Ion-Selective Membrane Electrode Based on Hexathia-18-crown-6-tetrane, Tarbiat Modaress University, 1997.
13. Y. Yamini, Solubility Determination of Some Organic Ligands in Supercritical CO2& Application of Octadecyl Silica Membrane Disks for the Extraction of Organic Compounds and Metal Cations from Water Samples, Tarbiat Modares University, 1997.
14. A. Rouhollahi, Conductometric and Spectrophotometric Studies of the Thermodynamics of Complexation of Some Recently Synthesized Macrocyclic Ligands with Metal Ions in Nonaqueous and Mixed Solvents & Design and Preparation of New Selective Sensors for Pb2+ and I3- Ions, Tehran University, 1997.
15. N. Tavakkoli, New PVC-Membrane Selective Electrodes for Pb2+ and K+ Ions Based on Some Crown Ether and Anthraquinone Derivatives & Potentiometric and Conductometric Studies of Some Macrocyclic Complexes in Aqueous and Nonaqueous Media, Shiraz University, 1997.
16. M. Hasani, A Systematic Study on Kinetics and Stability of Charge Transfer Complexes of Azacrown Ethers with Some Electron Acceptors in Nonaqueous Solutions, Shiraz University, 1997.
17. M. R. Fat'hi, Solubility Study and Separation of Some Organic Ligands by Supercritical Fluid CO2, Tarbiat Modares University, 1998.
18. H. R. Pouretedal, Thermodynamic Studies of Some Macrocyclic Complexes in Nonaqueous and Mixed Solvents & New Membrane-Selective Electrodes for Zinc, Lead and Potassium Ions, Shiraz University, 1998.
19. S. Sadeghi, Charge Transfer Complexes of Some Azacrown Ethers with and Acceptors, Kinetic and Thermodynamic Investigations & Preparation of Ion-Selective Electrodes for Determination of I- and Pb2+ Ions, Shahid Beheshti University, 1998.
20. A. Salimi, Investigation of Electrochemical Behavior of Some Anthraquinone and Cobalt(II) Complexes and their Applications in Electrochemical Analysis, Tarbiat Modares University, 1999.
21. A. R. Ghiasvand, Solid Phase Extraction of Some Metallic Cations Using Octadecyl Silica Membrane Disks Modified by New Ligands & Solubility Study of Some Organic Compounds in Supercritical Fluid Carbon Dioxide (SF-CO2) and Extraction of Uranium Using SF-CO2 Modified with Different Co-extractants, Tarbiat Modarrs University, January 2000.
22. J. Zolgharnein, Spectrophotometric Study of Charge-Transfer Complex Formation of Some Macrocyclic Polyethers with Iodine in Inert Solvents & Potentiometric Study of Aza-Substituted Crown Ethers with Some Transition and Heavy Metal Ions, Razi University, Febebruary 2000.
23. M. H. Mashhadizadeh, Complexation and Analytical Applications of Some Thiacrown Ethers, Razi University, May 2000.
24. T. Madrakian, NMR Studies of the Thermodynamics and Kinetics of Metal Ion Complexation with Some Macrocyclic Ligands in Nonaqueous Solvents & Spectrophotometric Studies of Charge-Transfer and Metal Ion Complexations of Tetraethyleneglycol-bis(8-quinolyl) Ether, Razi University, June 2000.
25 S. Rouhani, Preparation of New PVC Membrane Sensors for Cu(II), Zn(II), Sr(II), Ag(I) and Bromide Ions, Bou-Ali Sina University, September 2000.
26. G. Azimi, High Acidity Optical Sensors Based on Sol-Gel-Derived Thin Films & Supported Liquid Membrane Systems for the Selective and Efficient Transport of Zinc and Silver Ions & Spectrophotometric Studies of the Kinetics and Thermodynamics of Some Metal Ion-Macrocycle Complexes, Razi University, September 2000.
27. G. Khayatian, Liquid Membrane Transport of Palladium and Silver Ion & New Ion-Selective Electrodes for Thiocyanate, Iodide, Silver, Lithium and Calcium Ions, Razi University, September 2000.
28. K. Farhadi, Electrochemical Study and Some Analytical Applications of Ketoconazole, Phenothiazine and 9,10-Anthraquinone Derivatives, Razi University, December 2000.
29. F. Jalali, Surfactants: Thermodynamic Study and Some Analytical Applications & Construction of Liquid-Plasticized PVC-membrane Sensors for Some Drugs and their Application to Pharmaceutical Analysis, Razi University, February 2001.
30. M. Yousefi, Design of Novel Potentiometric Membrane Sensors for Some Industrially, Biologically and Environmentally Important Cations and Anions, Tehran University, May 2001.
31. S. Y. Kazemi, Metal Ion Complexation Studies of Some Aza- and Thia-Substituted Crown Ethers and Macrocyclic Diamides and their Applications in the Design of Liquid Membrane-Transport Systems and Preparation of PVC-Membrane Selective Electrodes for Different Cations, Razi University, May 2001.
32. M. Saeidi, Metal Ion Complexation and Analytical Applications of Acyclic Schiff's Bases and Macrocyclic Polyethers, Razi University, January 2002.
33. M. J. Chaichi, Effect of Fluorescer Compounds on Chemiluminscence, Tarbiat Moallem University, May 2002.
34. F. Raoufi, Application of Solid and Liquid Membranes to the Separation and Determination of Cations, Tehran University, July 2002.
35. B. Hemmateenejad, Applications of Chemometrics to Simultaneous Determination, Multivariate Curve Resolution and QSAR/QSPR Studies, Shiraz University, July 2002.
36. A. Avanes, Spectroscopic Studies of Acidity Constants and Copper(II) Ion Complexation and Some Analytical Applications of Two New Hydroxyanthraquinone Derivatives, Tarbiat Moallem University, April 2003.
37. A. Soleymanpour, New Ionophore Incorporated Carbon Paste and PVC Membrane Potentiometric Sensors for Selective Determination of Some Cationic and Anionic Species in Solution, Shiraz University, July 2003.
38. Z. Talebpour, NMR Studies of Complexation and Determination of Macrocyclic Compounds and Drugs, Tarbiat Modares University, August 2003.
39. A. R. Karami, Investigations of Solubility of Some Anthrone, Thioxanthone, Aminoanthraquinone and Azacrown Ether Derivatives Supercritical Carbon Dioxide, Tarbiat Modares University, September 2003.
40. A. Yari, Fluorometric Chemosensors. Interaction of Some Transition and Heavy Metal Ions with Novel Phenanthroline-Containing Thiacrown Derivatives & Host-Guest Interaction of Cyclodextrins with Some Amino- and Azido-Anthraquinone Derivatives & Towards Amino Acid Recognition Using a Novel Crown Ether Genration Containing Different Heteroastomic Cations, Razi University, September 2003.
41. M. Javanbakht, Design of Improved Potentiometric Membrane Sensors for a Number of Cations, Anions an Amino Acids, Tarbiat Modares University, September 2003.
42. M. Hosseini, Design and Construction of Optical and Potentiometric Sensors for Selective Determination of Drugs and Heavy and Rare Earth Metal Ions, Tarbiat Modares University, September 2005.
43. T. Poursaberi, Design and Construction of Some New Optical and Electrochemical Sensors for Ions, Tarbiat Modares University, September 2005.
44. R. Ghavami, Application of Different Chemometrics Methods in Analysis of Spectrophotometric Data and in Predicting of Some Physicochemical Properties of Organic Compounds, Shiraz University, September 2005.
45. J. Tashkhourian, Construction and Evaluation of Some New Optical and Potentiometric Sensors & Application of Chemmometrics Methods in Multicomponent Analysis of the Potentiometric and Conductometric Data, Shiraz University, September 2005.
46. A. Shokrollahi, Cloud Point and Solid Phase Extraction and Membrane Transport of Some Transition and Heavy Metal Ions & Potentiometric Study of Some Proton-Transfer Systems and Their Complexation with Some Transition and Heavy Metal Ions, Razi University, October 2005.
47. S. Ershad, Design and Application of Novel Selective Potentiometric Sensors for Some Cations, Anions and Pharmaceutical Compounds, Razi University, October 2005.
48. K. Alizadeh, Use of Some Novel Cyclic Ligands in Preparation of Potentiometric and Optical Sensors for Rb+ and Ag+ Ions, Tarbiat Modarres University, October 2005.
49. A. Yeganeh-Faal, Study of Peroxyoxalate Chemiluminescence of Some Coumarin, Triazinyl, Optical Brightener and Furan Derivatives, Razi University, May 2006.
50. N. Samadi, Razi University, Spectroscopic Studies of Charge Transfer and Host-Guest Complexation of Recently Synthesized Macrocyclic and Acyclic Ligands in Nonaqueous Solvents, 2006.
51. B. Maddah, NMR Studies of Thermodynamics and Kinetics of Complexation of Metal Ions and Amino Acids with Macrocyclic Ligands in Binary Solvents & Potentiometric and Spectrophotometric Studies of Some Proton-Transfer Systems and Determination of Acidity Constants of Several Azo Dyes in Aqueous Solution, Razi University, 2006.
52. F. Mizani, Design and Preparation of New Potentiometrics Sensors for Use in Batch and Flow Injection Analyses and Some Applications in Biological Systems, Tarbiat Modares University, 2006.
53. S. S. Hosseiny Davarani, Electrochemical and Spectroelectrochemical Studies of Catechol, 3-Methycatechol and 3-Methoxycathechol in the Presence of Different Nucleophiles and Their Applications to the Electrocynthesis of New Derivatives of Thioethers, Benzofurans and Azacrownoquinones, Shahid Beheshti University, 2006.
54. M. Payehghadr, Structural, Conductometric and Spectroscopic Studies of Some Transition and Heavy Metal Complexes with Some O and N Donor Ligands & Solid Phase Extraction and Atomic Absorption Spectrometric Determination of Low Levels of Ag+ and Zn2+ Ions, Tarbiat Moallem University, December 2006.
55. O. R. Hashemi, Separation, Preconcentration and Determination of Trace Amounts of Metal Ions Using Flotation and Supported Liquid Membrane Transport Methods and ICP-AES Detection, Tarbiat Modares University, December 2006.
56. M. Irandoust, Thermodynamic and Kinetic Studies of Complexation of Metal Ions and Molecules with Macrocyclic Ligands in Nonaqueous Binary Mixed Solvents by NMR Spectroscopy, Razi University, July 2007.
57. M. Najafi, Investigation of Electrocatalytic Behavior of Some New Transition Metal Complexes & Preparation and Properties of Novel Modified Electrodes Based on Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes and Ionic Liquids, Razi Uyniversity, August 2007.
58. L. Shafiee Dastgerdi, Tarbiat Modarres University, September 2007.
59. M. Taghdiri, Multinuclear NMR and Conductometric Studies of the Thermodynamics of Compexation of Metal Ions with Macrocyclic Ligands in Nanoaqueous and Mixed Solvents, Tarbiat Moallem University, October 2007.
60. S. H. Kazemi, Nanostructured Self-Assembled Monolayers onto the Electrode Surfaces for the Study of Kinetics of Electron Transfer at the Solid. Liquid Interfaces, Tarbiat Modarrs University, February 2008.
61. J. Fasihi, Synthesis, Characterization and Evaluation of Ion-Impriated Polymers for Copper(II) and Uranyl Ions & A Compressed Gas Model for Solubility Correlation in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide, Tarbiat Modares University, February 2008.
62. N. Alizadeh, Spectroscopic Study of Charge Transfer Complex Formation of Some Macrocyclic Polyethers with Iodine in Inert Solvents & Lithium-7 NMR Studies of the Stoichiometry and Stability of Lithium Ion Complexes with Some Macrocyclic Ligands in Mixed Nonaqueous Solvents, Guilan University, March 2008.
63. V. Zare-Shahabadi, Ant Colony Optimization and Its Applications in Analytical Chemistry, Shiraz University, October 2008.
64. A. A. Amiri, High Reformance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Characterization of Some Anthraquinone and Hydroxythioxanthone Derivatives & Chiral Separation of Some Enantiomers by Modified Chiral Mobile Phases, Shiraz University, February 2009.
65. A. Siroueinejad, Construction and Evaluation of Modified Electrods and Their Aplications for Electrocatalytic Stadies and Investigation of Synthesized Magnetite Nanoparticles as Corrosion Inhibitor & Electrochemical Studies of Some Recently Synthesized Anthraquinones Derivatives and Application of QSAR for Data Processing, Shiraz University, February 2009.
66. K. Zargoosh, Study of Chemiluminescence Reaction of Bis(2,4,6-trichlorophenyl) Oxalate (TCPO) and Hydrogen Peroxide in the Presence of Some Flourescer Molecules & Preparing Optical Sensors for Some Metal Ions, Tarbiat Modares University, September 2009.
67. M. Ramezani, Determination of Ultra Trace Amounts of Some Transition and Heavey Metal Ions by Flame and Electrothermal Atomic Absorption Spectrometry After Their Preconcentration by a Number of Novel Microextaction Methods, Razi University, October 2009.
68. J. Hassan, Application of Microextraction Methods to the Analysis of Residual Toxicants (Pesticides, Metals, …), Tatbiat Modares University, December 2009.
69. A. Shirmardi-Dezaki, New Chemical Sensors for Determination of Some Inorganic Ions in Batch and Flow Systems & Novel Electronic Tongues for Simultaneous Detertmination of Some Cationic and Anionic Species, Shiraz University, January 2010.
70. Ali Akbar Miran Beigi, Development of Analytical Methods for Trace Determination of Furaldehydes and Methyl tert-Butyl Ether as Pollutants Emitted from Petroleum Industry, Razi University, February 2010.
71. R. Davarkhah, Separation, Preconcentration and Determination of Trace Amounts of Metal Ions Using Flotation and Bulk Liquid Membrane Transport Methods and ICP-AES Detection, Tarbiat Modares University, March 2010.
72. F.Abbasitabar, Design of Some Optical Sensors for the Determination ofpH, Zinc and Simultaneous Determination of Zinc and Mercury & Development of Optical Biosensors for the Determination of Pesticides Diazinone and Pirimicarb, Shiraz University, May 2010.
73. N. Sohrabi Gilani,Tarbia Moallem University, August 2010.
74. M. Sadeghi, Preparation and Characterization of Optical and Electrochemical Sensors for Some Transition and Heavy Metal Ions and Pharmaceutical Compounds, Razi University, October 2010.
75. A. Besharati, Synthesis, Chyaracterization and Evaluation of Ion-Imprinted Polymers for Some Transiotion and Heavy Metal Ions, Tarbiat Modares University, December 2010.
76. M. M. Zahedi, Separation and Determination of Some Chemical Substances Using Cloud Point, Solid Phase and Liquid-Liquid Microextractions Based on Flow Injection Analysis and Instumental Automation, Razi University, January 2011.
77. S. Habibollahi, Separation,Preconcentration and Determination of Ultra Traces of Inorganic Arsenic, Organic Arsenic and Molibdenum Uding Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Microextractin Coupled to GC-MS and Electrothermal Atomic Absorption Spectrometry, Razi Univ., January 2011.
78. S. M. Pourmortazavi, Razi University, Thermal Characterization of Some Pyrotechnic Mixtures, Energetic Binders, Drugs and Ionic Liquids by Thermogavimetry, Differential Thermal Analysis and Differential Scanning Calorimetry & Synthesis and Characterization of Some Inorganic Nanoparticles by Electrochemical and Precipitation Methods, Razi University, January 2011.
79. A. Abdollahpour,Preparation of Chiral Stationary Phases Based on Glycopeptid Antibiotics and other Compounds (Cellulose or Cyclodextrin) for Separation of Chiral Drugs and Chiral Agricultural Pesticides by HPLC, Tarbiat Modares University, April 2011.
80. S. Sahari, Design of Potentiometric Sensors for Some Transition and Heavy Metal Ions and their Applications in Batch and Flow Injection Modes, Razi University, July 2011.
81. R. Heydari, Separation and Determination of Some Chiral Drugs, Pharmaceutical Mixtures and Residual Solvents in Pharmaceuticals Using High Performance Liquid Chromatography and Gas Chromatography, Razi Unversity, July 2011.
82. M. Roushani, Preparation of Transition Metal Mediated Complexes, Nano Nickel Oxide,Carbon Nanotubes and Quantum Dots Modified Electrodes and Their Applications to Determination of Chemical and Biological Compounds & Electrochemical Synthesis and Characterization of Zinc Oxalate Nanopartices & Electrochemiacal Studies of Different Metal Schiff Base Complexes in Nonaqueous Solvents, Razi University, July 2011.
83. M. Asgari, Preparation of New Enzymatic Impedimetric Biosensors Using Metal Nanoparticles and Carbon nanotubes for H2O2 Detection, Tarbiat Modares University, December 2011.
84. M. Sarkouhi, Quqntitative NMR for Determination of Fluorine and Phospjorous Containing Pesticides and Pharmaceutical Compounds in Different Samples, Tarbiat Modares Univesrsity, January 2012.
85. H. R. Rajabi, Preparation of Novel Nano-Sized Ion Imprinted Polymers for the Selective Separation and Determination of Some Transition and Alkali Metal Ions & Synthesis, Characterization and Application of Nano-Sized Quantum Dots: Interaction with BSA, Determination of Hazardous Anions and Removal of Pollutant Dyes, Razi University, January 2012.
86. N. Bahrami-Adeh, Preparation and Characterization of Some Modified Sulfur Composites by Suitable Plasticizers and Nanofillers, Razi University, February 2012.
87. F. Samari, Studing the Interaction between Biomacromolecules and Small molecules Including Drugs, Dyes and Nanostructures, Shiraz University, February 2012.
88. N. Fattahi, Development of Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Microextraction for Separation and Determination of Some Drugs and Environmental Pollutants in Different Matrices, Razi University, July 2012.
89. T. Khosousi, Synthesis, Photodynamic Properties and Some Analytical and Bioanalytical Applications of Semiconductor Nanocrystals/Quantum Dots, Shiraz University, September 2012.
90. M. Ghanbari, Design and Use of Quartz Crystal Microbalance Sensors for Determination of Some Chemical Substances & Potentiometric Titration Studies of Some Complexes of Transition Metals, Razi University, October 2012.
91. M. Zendehzaban, Crystallization Kinetics of Polyethylene Terphethalate & Studies on the Interaction ofHemoglobin with Some Cephalosporin Drugs, Razi University, October 2012.
92. M. Shanehsaz, Synthesis of CdTe Quantum Dots and their Application to the Determination of Dopamine and Helicobavyer Pylori and Interaction with Homogelobine, Tarbiat Modares University, January 2013.
93. M. T. Naseri, Tarbiat Modares University, January 2013.
94. Z. Karimi, Preparation and Characterization of Different Carbon Electrodes Modified with Noble Metal Nanoparticles, Mesoporous Silica Materials and Ion Imprinted Polymer Nanobeades for Highly Sensitive and Selective Detection of Some Chemical and Biochemical Compounds, Razi University, October 2013.
95. N. Mandoumi, Spectroscopic and Electrochemical Studies of Interaction of Iodine and DDQ with Some Aza- and Thia-Substituted Macrocyclic Polyethers in Chloroform, Dichloroethane and Acetonitrile Solutions, Razi University, October 2013.
96. A. Farhangfar, Fabrication of New Ion Sensitive Field Effect Transistors (ISFETs),and Application to ISFET for Hydronium, Hydrazinum and Potassium Ions, Shriaz University, November 2013.
97. E. Arkan, Preparation of Chemica and Immunosensors Based on Carbon Ion Liquid Electrode Modified with Nanostructures for Detection of Celecoxibe, Levetriacetam and Amlodipine and Biomarkers HAS and HER2 in Diabet and Breast Cancer Patients, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, December 2013.
98. Z. Memari, University of Tehran, February 2014
99. F. Nasri, NMR and Conductometric Studies of the Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics and Kinetics of Macrocyclic Ligands with Some Metal Ions, Razi University, March 2014
100. N. Amini, Preparation of Nano Quantum Dots, Carbon Dots, Protein Nano Fibers, Metal Nano Particles, Carbon Nano Tubes and Organic Compounds Modified Electrodes and their Applications to Determination of Pollutants, Medicines and Biological Compounds, Razi University, March 2014.
101. S. Dehdashtian, Preparation of New Modified Electrodes Based on Catechol Derivatives, Imprinted Polymers and Nano Materials for Selective and Sensitive Determination of Chemical and Biological Compounds, Razi University, August 2014.
102. M. Habibi, Razi University, Potentiometric Study of Supramolecular Complexes of Cd2+, Co2+, Cu2+, Ni2+, UO22+, Zn2+, Al3+, Cr3+and La3+ Ions with Several Acid-Base Proton Transfer Systems, Metal Indicators and Azacrown ether-Amino-Acid Couples in Pure Water and Some Water-Organic Solvent Mixtures, Razi University,August 2014.
103. S. Zali, Development and Applications of Sol-Gel and Nanofibers Electrospinning Based SPME Fibers for Determination of Hazardous Residuals in Biological Products, Razi University, September 2014.
104. M. Shamizadeh, Preparation of Novel Fiber Coatings for Solid Phase Microextraction Using Nano Structured Materials and Their Application to Analysis of Environmental Contaminants and Medicinal Plants' Essential Oils, Razi University, September 2014.
105. A. Bahrami, Novel Ion Imprinted Polymeric Nanobeads for Construction of Highly Selective Voltammetric Sensors for Sub-Nanomolar Detection of Lead and Mercury IonsandElectrocatalytic Applications of SAilver Nanoparticles for Mediator-free H2O2 and Non-enzymatic Glucose Biosensors, Shireaz University, September 2014.
106. M. Mohammadi, Preparation of New Generation of Potentiometric Sensors Based on Ion Imprinted Polymers on Conductive Polymer/Carbon Nanotubes Coated Graphite Electrodes for Low Level Determination of Hg2+, Zn2+ and Ag+ Ions & Preparation of Fluorescent Sensors for Highly Selective and Sensitive Determination of La3+, UO22+ and Pb2+Ions, Razi University, October 2014.
107. M. Mirmohammadi, Optimization of Modified Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Microextraction-hromatographic Methods for the Cleanup, Separation, Preconcentration and Determination of Traces of Drugs and Pestisid Residuals in Biological Fluids and Foodstuff by Responsive Surface Methodology, Razi University, October 2014.
108. M. Emami, Design of Electrochemical Biosensors for Detection of Breast Canser Biomarker HER-2 and Hypertention Drugs Atenolol, Diltiazem and Amlodepine, University of Tehran, October 2014.
109. B. Hashemi, Synthesis and Characteruization of Novel Ion-Imprinted Polymeric Nanoparticles for Very Fast and Highly Selective Recognition of Some Alkali and Transition Metal Ions & Extraction and Determination of Some Organic Compounds by Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Microextraction Using High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Razi University, February 2015.
110 N. Jalili Jahani, Photodegradation study of diphenylamine and ampicilline as organic pollutants in presence of photonanocatalysts via spectroscopic and chromatographic techniques assisted by chemometrics methods, Shiraz University, March 2015.
111. F. Molaabasi, Synthesisof Metal Nanoclusters Using Biological Capping Agents and Their Application for Detection of Different Chemical and Biological Species, Tarbiat Modares University, March 2015.
112. A. Pashabadi, Development of Novel Electrochemical Sensors and a Controlled Mainly Constructed Based on Different Types of Nanoparticles, Razi University, May 2015.
113. Z. Mohammadpour, Application of Carbon Nanodots in Colorimetric and Flurometric Sensing of Glutathione, Fluoride and Mercury Ions, Shiraz University, September 2015.
114. A. Barati, Synthesis and application of quantum dots andcarbon dots as fluorescent probes for detection ofsome chemical species with the aim of usingmultivariate calibration methods, Zanjan Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences, November 2015.
115. Dj. Vatan Khah Dowlat Sara, University of Tehran, December 2015.
116. L. Farzin, Design and Construction of Electroaptasensors for in-vitro Assessment of Biological Complounds, University of Tehran, February 2016.
117. G. Paimard, Preparation and application of new nanomaterials based modified electrodes for the selective and sensitive determination of pharmaceutical compounds & Electrochemical investigation of interaction of an anticoagulant and some inhibitors with blood coagulation factor and human growth hormone and their determination, Razi University, March 2016.
118. N. Yazdanfar, Development of Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Microextraction Coupled with Solid Phase Microextractions Based on Magnetic Nanoparticles and C18 Cartridges for Extraction and Determination of Ultra-Trace Residues of Some Pollutants in Environmental and Food Samples,Razi University, March 2016.
119. F. Falaki, University of Tehran, March 2016.
120. L. Allahyari, Simultaneous Estimation of Binding Selectivity of Calixarene and Calixcrown Derivatives to Alkali Metal Ions by Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry, University of Tehran, March 2016.
121. A.Taavoni-Gilan, Investigation of Effect of Zirconia on Microstructureand Stabilization of Nanostructures Titania Membranes, Tarbiat Modares University, March 2016.
122. Z. Shjaeifard, Spectroscopic Studies of the Effects of Organic Dyes and GST-AuNCs on Methanol-Water Association and Interaction of DSH-AuNCs and BSA & Design of Nanosensors Based on Metallic Nanocusters, Shiraz University,m September 2016.
1. A. Javadi (21 Sep. 2012- 20 Sept. 2013).
2. M. Amouzadeh Tabrizi (21. Sep. 2013- 20 Sep. 2017).
3. N. Amini (21 Sept. 2014-20 Sep. 2015)
4. F. Molaabasi (21 Sep. 2015- 20 Sept. 2017)
5. A. Pashabadi (21 Sept. 2015- 20 Sept. 2017)
6. A. Barati (21 Sept. 2015- 20 Sept. 2017)
Current Ph.D. Students:
1. S.M. Abedirad
2. M. Ardalani
3. E. Babaei
4. A. Chabook
5. H. Ehzari
6. F. Faizi
7. Z. Hatami
8. L. Irannejad
9. S. Karami
10. S. Kariminia
11. A.M. Mansouri
12. K. Molaei
13. N. Moradi
15. F. Nami
16. V. Nasirian
17. S. Paidar
18. I. Pezhhan
19. B. Pourbahram
20. E. Ragheb
21. M. Safari
22. F. Shahrezaei
23. L. Samandari
24. M. Zare