Biophysical programing of stem cells:
•Biophysical non-toxic approaches to tackle, control and trap of destructing migrating locust and their usage as a source of food for poultry and cattle industries.
•Biophysical detection, neutralization and destruction of SARS-COV-2 as a means for prevention and treatment of Covid-19 at molecular and cellular levels.
• Bioelectromagnetics and Biophysical effects of high frequency electromagnetic fields on the biological matter at single molecular level
• Investigation of the effects of biomaterials on the SCEP recovery in spinal cord injuries
• Biophysical investigation of the effects of magnetic and electric fields on neural cell culture
• Biophysics of tissue engineering, bioreactor design and biophysical monitoring and manupulation of cells seeded in polymeric scafolds involved in bladder tissue engineering
• Surface plasmon resonance application in biological macromolecule detection
• Biophysical investigation of structural and functional changes in OmpC and OmpF porin channels of E.coli outer membrane in response to various antibiotics using artificial bilayers
• Biophysical investigation and nanotechnology of voltage-dependent gating in OmpFporin nanochannels at single molecule level in real time
• Bioimpedance application in recognition of certain bacteria