MSRT – TÜBİTAK Bilateral Cooperation Call Launched!
- Joint research projects will be supported within the scope of Cooperation Agreement between the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) and Iranian Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (MSRT).
- Scientists in Iran who want to propose a joint research project must agree with the researcher(s) working in the research institutions in Iran whom they will carry out the project together as "project partners". Unilateral project applications are not accepted.
- These joint projects will be supported only in the following priority thematic areas (to see the subfields please see the URL links below.
- Information & Communication Technology
- Material Science (Nano-Micro)
- Cognitive Science
- This program will be supported by ministry of science & technology(MSRT). Academic staffs and researchers in Medical Science Universities can be included as researcher in this program not as principle investigator.
- For detailed information about the call can be found through: