Seyed Peyman Shariatpanahi, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biophysics
Seyed Peyman Shariatpanahi was born in June 1983 in Tehran. He received a silver medal in International Physics Olympiad as a high school student (2001). He continued as an undergraduate student in a dual degree program in electrical engineering and physics at Sharif University, where he received a first place award in international robotics competition (Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence 2002). Then, as he received the first place award for the national Master of Science entrance exam (2006) and could start his PhD program in physics (Soft Matter) at Sharif University. Now he is assistant professor at Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Tehran, Iran, focusing on biophysical aspects of cancer and cancer treatment
- Personal Records
- Research Interests and Project
- Scientific Activity
- Honors And Awards
Name: Seyed Peyman Shariatpanahi
Date of Birth: 6 June 1983
Place of Birth: Tehran, Iran
Marital Status: Married, 1 Child
Appointment: Assistant Professor
Office Address: Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics,
University of Tehran P.O.Box 13145-1384 Tehran, Iran
Telephone: 0098 21 61113450
Web Site: ibb.ut.ac.ir/~shariatpanahi
From: Allameh Helli
From: Sharif University, Tehran, Iran (1986)
Major: Electrical Engineering + Physics
From: Sharif University, Tehran, Iran (1996)
Thesis: Theoretical and experimental investigation of electrospinning dynamics.
- F. Mansourian, S. Khazaie, S. P. Shariatpanahi, M. Moshfegh: The Influencing Factors on Population Growth in Metropolises from the Viewpoints of Experts: Case Study of Tehran. 02/2016; 8(1)., DOI:10.7508/isih.2016.29.002
- Seyed Peyman Shariatpanahi, Afshin Jafari, Maryam Sadeghipour, Nasibeh Azadeh-Fard, Keivan Majidzadeh-A, Leila Farahmand, Alireza Madjid Ansari: Assessing the effectiveness of disease awareness programs: evidence from Google Trends data for the world awareness dates. Telematics and Informatics 04/2017;, DOI:10.1016/j.tele.2017.03.007
- Maryam Sadeghipour, Mohammad Hossein Khoshnevisan, Afshin Jafari, Seyed Peyman Shariatpanahi: Friendship Network and Dental Brushing Behavior among Middle School Students: An Agent Based Modeling Approach. PLoS ONE 01/2017; 12(1):e0169236., DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0169236
- Maryam Sadeghipour, Peyman Shariatpanahi, Afshin Jafari, Mohammad Hossein Khosnevisan, Arezoo Ebn Ahmady: Oscillatory Patterns in the Amount of Demand for Dental Visits: An Agent Based Modeling Approach. Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, The 06/2016; 19(3)., DOI:10.18564/jasss.3124
- Afshin Jafari, S. Peyman Shariatpanahi, Mohammad Mahdi Zolfagharzadeh, Mehdi Mohammadi: The effect of network structure on innovation initiation process: an evolutionary dynamics approach.
- Maryam Sadeghipour, Peyman Shariatpanahi, Arezoo Ebn Ahmady, Mohammad Hossein Khoshnevisan: Agent-Based Modeling: An Innovative Opportunity for Population-Based Oral Health Promotion. 03/2016; 13(2-2):73-76.
- Meisam Ahmadi, Mohammadreza Jahed Motlagh, Adel Torkaman Rahmani, Mohammad Mahdi Zolfagharzadeh, Peyman Shariatpanahi: Computational Cognitive Assistants for Futures Studies: Toward Vision Based Simulation. Futures 03/2016; 81., DOI:10.1016/j.futures.2016.03.010
- S. Peyman Shariatpanahi, Daniel Bonn, Mohammad R. Ejtehadi, Azam Iraji Zad: Electrical bending instability in electrospinning visco-elastic solutions. Journal of Polymer Science Part B Polymer Physics 03/2016;, DOI:10.1002/polb.24029
- Mohammad Mohammadi Aria, Azam Irajizad, Fatemeh Razi Astaraei, Seyed Peyman Shariatpanahi, Reza Sarvari: Ethanol sensing properties of PVP electrospun membranes studied by quartz crystal microbalance. Measurement 09/2016; 78., DOI:10.1016/j.measurement.2015.10.018
- Ali Zackery, Peyman Shariatpanahi, Mohammad Mahdi Zolfagharzadeh, Ali Asghar Pourezzat: Toward a simulated replica of futures: Classification and possible trajectories of simulation in futures studies. Futures 12/2015; 81., DOI:10.1016/j.futures.2015.11.002
- S. P. Shariatpanahi, Z. Etesami, A. Iraji Zad, D. Bonn, M. R. Ejtehadi: Different Buckling Regimes in Direct Electrospinning: A Comparative Approach to Rope Buckling. Journal of Polymer Science Part B Polymer Physics 12/2015; 54(4):n/a-n/a., DOI:10.1002/polb.23964
- A. Yazdanpanah, G. Amoabediny, P. Shariatpanahi, J. Nourmohammadi, M. Tahmasbi, M. Mozafari: Synthesis and Characterization of Polylactic Acid Tubular Scaffolds with Improved Mechanical Properties for Vascular Tissue Engineering. Trends in Biomaterials and Artificial Organs 07/2014; 28(4):99.
- Somayeh Fardindoost, Saeed Mohammadi, Azam Iraji zad, Reza Sarvari, Seyed Peyman Shariat panahi: Electromechanical resonators based on electrospun ZnO nanofibers. Journal of Micro/ Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS 06/2014; 13(4)., DOI:10.1117/1.JMM.13.4.043011
- S Fardindoost, S Mohammadi, A Iraji Zad, R Sarvari, S. P. Shariat Panahi, E Jokar: Electromechanical resonator based on electrostatically actuated graphene-doped PVP nanofibers. Nanotechnology 03/2013; 24(13):135201., DOI:10.1088/0957-4484/24/13/135201
- S. P. Shariatpanahi, A. Iraji zad, I. Abdollahzadeh, R. Shirsavar, D. Bonn, R. Ejtehadi: Micro helical polymeric structures produced by variable voltage direct
electrospinning. Soft Matter 09/2011; 7(22)., DOI:10.1039/C1SM06009K
- Sadeghipour Maryam,Shariatpanahi Peyman, Jafari Afshin: Agent Based Modeling of dental brushing behavior diffusion among adolescents. Social Simulation 2016,, Italy, Rome; 09/2016
- Peyman Shariatpanahi, Maryam Sadeghipour, Navid Ghaffarzadegan, Afshin Jafari, Mohammadhosein Khoshnevisan, Arezoo Ebn Ahmady: Routine Dental Check-up Visits and The Effect of Word-Of-Mouth. Social Simulation 2015,, Netherlands, Groningen; 09/2015
- Afshin Jafari, Maryam Sadeghipour, Peyman Shariatpanahi, Navid Ghaffarzadegan, Mohammad Hosien Khoshnevisan, Arezoo Ebne Ahmadi: Modelling a collective health behaviour in a social network: The case of dental routine visiting. The 33rd International Conference of the System Dynamics Society, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA; 07/2015
- Gold Medal, National physics Olympiad (2000). Tehran, Iran.
- Silver Medal, International Physics Olympiad (2001). Antalya, Turkey.
- First Place Award, Rescue robots competition, Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (2002). Edmonton, Canada.
- First Place Award, National MS Entrance Exam in physics (2006). Tehran, Iran.
- Scholarship from National Elites Foundation for a Post Doc program at Sharif University (2011), Tehran, Iran.
- Ali Yari,(2015): University of Tehran, Faculty of New Sciences and Technologies.
System Dynamics modeling of innovative companies' life cycle.
- Mohammad Bagheri (2015): University of Tehran, Faculty of New Sciences and Technologies.
- Hossein Salahmand (2015): University of Tehran, Faculty of New Sciences and Technologies
- Fateme , Safayi (current): University of Tehran, IBB
- Afshin Jafari (current): University of Tehran, Faculty of Management.
- Yaser Roodgar (current): University of Tehran, Faculty of Management.
- Fateme Mansourian(2015): University of Tehran, Faculty of Management.
- Maryam Sadeghipour (2016): University of Shahid Beheshti.
- Reza Mehdizadeh (current): ): University of Tehran, IBB.
- Mathematical Modeling for Biological Processes
- Radiation Biophysics
- Computational Biophysics