(some of the publications of the last five years)
1. phase assisted refolding approach MA. Esmaeili and R. Yazdanparast (2010), Process Biochem, 45: 239-246.
2. Effects of Teucrium polium on Insulin Resistance in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
Narges Nosrati, Safiyeh Aghazadeh, Razieh Yazdanparast (2010), J Acupunct Meridian stud, 3:104-110.
3. Anti-amyloidogenic effect of AA3E2 attenuates β-amyloid induced toxicity in SK-N-MC cells
H. Sheikhalishahi, M. Taghizadeh, R. Yazdanparast and Y. Chang (2010), Chemico-Biological interactions, 186:16-23.
4. Chemosensitization of Human leukemia K562 cells to Taxol by a Vanadium-Salen complex
A. Meshkini and R. Yazdanparast (2010), Experimental and Molecular
Pathology, 83: 334-342.
5. Antioxidant efficacy of Nasturtium officinale extracts using various in vitro assay systems
S. Bahramikia and R. Yazdanparast (2010), J. Acupunct Meridian Stud, 3:283 – 90.
6. Radical scavenging abilities and hepatoprotective effect of N N-Bis (salicylidene ethane-1 2-diaminato oxovanadium (IV complex in CCl4- treated rats.
M. Mohammadi and R. Yazdanparast (2010), Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology, 62: 533-538.
7. Effects of different treatments on seed dormancy of Teucrium polium.
M. Shakeri, M. Mianabadi, R. Yazdanparast (2010), Journal of
Rangelands and forests plants breeding and Genetic research, 17: 100-111.
8. Anti-apoptotic and anti-inflammatory effects of Silybum marianum in treatmentof experimental steatohepatitis
S. Aghazadeh, R. Amini , R. Yazdanparast and Seyed H. Ghaffari (2011), Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology, 63: 569-574.
9. Teucrium Polium reversed the MCD diet-induced liver injury in rats
R. Amini, R. Yazdanparast, S. Aghazadeh, and S. H. Gaffari (2011),
Human and Experimental Toxicology, 30: 1303-1312.
10. Modulation of H2O2 – induced mitogen – activated protein kinases activation and cell death in SK-N-MC cells by EUK134, a salen derivative M. Mohammadi and R. Yazdanparast (2011), Basic Clin pharmacol Toxicol, 108: 378-384.
11. Protective effects of 1,3-diaryl -2-propene-1-one derivatives against H2O2-induced damage in SK-N-MC cells.
S. Bayati, R. Yazdanparast, S. Sajadi and S. Oh (2011), Journal of applied Toxocology, 31: 545-553.
12. Intracellular GTP level determines cells fate toward differentiation and apoptosis.
A. Meshkini, R. Yazdanparast, K. Nouri (2011), Toxicol. Appl. Phram,253: 188-196.
13. Effects of 3-hydrogenkwadaphnin on intracellular purine nucleotide contents and their link to K562 cell death
K. Nouri and R. Yazdanparast (2011), Food Chem, 328: 81-86.
14. Proliferation inhibition, cell cycle arrest and apoptosis induced by a natural diterpene ester from Daphne mucronata in human leukemia HL-60 cells.
K. Nouri and R. Yazdanparast (2011), Daru, 19: 145-153.
15.Guanosine supplementation in K562 cells reduces the anti-proliferative and apoptotic effects of Gnidilatimonoein isolated from Daphne mucronata K. Nouri, R. Yazdanparast and A. Sarafnejad (2011), Cell Biology International, 35: 1001-1008.
16. Attennuation of lipid and protein oxidation by chalcone derivatives in Neuroblastoma cells against H2O2
induced oxidative stress.S. Bayati, and R. Yazdanparast (2011), Pharmacology on line, 2: 479-489.
17. Anti-amyloidogenic and fibrildestabilizing effects of two manganese, Salen derivatives against then egg-white lysozyme aggregation.
S. Bahramikia and R. Yazdanparast (2011), Int. J. Biolmacr, 50: 187-197.
18. EUK-8 and EUK-134 reduce serum glucose and lipids and ameliorate streptozotocin – induced oxidative damage in the pancreas, liver, kidneys and brain tissues of diabetic rats.
S. Bahramikia and R. Yazdanparast (2011), Medicinal Chem Res, 21:3224-3232.
19. Flavonoid Baicalein modulates H2O2-induced mitogen activated protein kinases activation and cell death in SK-N-MC cells.
M. Moslehi, A. Meshkini and R. Yazdanparast (2012), Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology, 32: 549-560.
20. Phytochemistry and medicinal properties of teucrium polium L. (Lamiaceae).
S. Bahramikia and R. Yazdanparast (2012), Phytotherapy Research, 26:
21. Antioxidant and free radical scavenging potential of Yakuchinone B derivatives in reduction of lipofuscin formation using H2O2-treated neuroblastoma cells.
S. Bayati and R. Yazdanparast (2011), IBJ, 15: 134-142.
22. A new diterpene extracted from Daphne mucronata effects on human K562 and CCRF-CEM cell lines.
M. Hedayati, R. Yazdanparast, M. Zarifyeganeh, Hoghooghi Rad, F. Azizi (2011), J Can. Therapy, 2: 71-75.
23. Amelioration of diet-induced nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in rats by salen- Mn complexes.
A. Rezazadeh, R. Yazdanparast and M. Molaei (2012), J. Biomed Science,
24. Development of a new loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay for prt (rfbs) gene to improve the identification of Salmonella serogroup D H. Ravan, R. Yazdanparast (2012), World J. of Microb. Biotech, 28:2101-2106.
25. Synthesis and structure – activity relationships of seven manganese – salen derivatives as anti-amyloidogenic and fibril – destabilizing agents against Hen – white lysozyme aggregation.
S. Bahramikia, R. Yazdanparast and A. Gheysarzadeh (2012), Chem Biol. And Drug design, 80: 227-236.
26. Non-Cross linking gold nanoparticles for detection of nucleic acid sequence based amplification (NASBA) products.
H. Mollasalehi and R. Yazdanparast (2012), Anal. Biochem, 425: 91-95.
27. Involvement of oxidative stress in Taxol-induced apoptosis in chronic myelogenous leukemia K562 cells
A. Meshkini and R. Yazdanparast (2012), Experimental and Toxicol Pathology, 64: 354-365.
28. Development and evaluation of a loop-mediated isothermal amplification method in conjunction with an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for specific detection of Salmonella serogroup D.
H. Ravan and R. Yazdanparast (2012), Anal. Chimica Acta, 733:64-70.
29. Salen-manganese complexes, EUK-8 and EUK-134, protect protein and lipid against oxidative damage in neuroblastoma cells and rat liver homogenates in vitro.
S. Bahrami-Kia and R. Yazdanparast, A. Rezazadeh, S. Bayati, (2012), International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 3: 1000-1008.
30. Foxo3 targets mitochondria during guanosine 5´-triphosphate guided erythroid differentiation.
A. Meshkini and R. Yazdanparast (2012), the Interntional Journal of Biochemistry Cell Biology, 44: 1718-1728.
31. Synthesis and antioxidant activities of [5-Fluoro N, N´…]
S. Meftah and R. Yazdanparast (2013), Iran. J. Chem and Chem. Eng, 32:67-75
32. Inhibition of H2O2-induced cell death through Foxo1 modulation by EUK-172 in SK-N-MC cells.
A. Ghysarzadeh and R. Yazdanparast (2012), European Journal of
Pharmacology, 697: 47-52.
33. Artemisia dracunculus, punica grantum and Berberis vulgaris inhibitory effects an platelet adhesion coagulation factors in rats.
E. Hosseinzadeh and R. Yazdanparast (2012), Intern J Pharma Sci, 3:
34. Structure–activity relation of fifteen different Mn-Salen derivatives against free radicals.
S. Meftah, S. Sajadi Majd and R. Yazdanparast (2013), Drug and Chemical
Toxicology, 36: 9-18.
35. Gold nanoprobe based colorimetric molecular detection of viable Salmonella spp.
H. Mollasalehi, R. Yazdanparast, Proceedings of the 4th international
Conference on Nanostructures (ICNS4), 951-953.
36. Sk-N-MC cell death occurs by distinct molecular mechanisms in response to hydrogen peroxides and superoxide anions: involvements of JAK2- STAT3, JNK and p38 MAP kinases pathway.
M. Moslehi and R. Yazdanparast (2013), Cell Biochem Biophys, 66: 817-829.
37. Development and evaluation of a novel nucleic acid sequence-based amplification method using one specific primer and one degenerate primer for simultaneous detection of Salmonella enteritidis and Salmonella typhimurium.
H. Mollasalehi and R. Yazdanparast (2013), Analytica Chemica Acta, 770:169-174.
38. Regulation of P38, PKC/Foxo3/P73 signaling network by GTP during erythroid differentiation in chronic myelogenous leukemia.
A. Meshkini and R. Yazdanparast (2013), Cell Biochem.and Biophysics 67: 675-687.
39. An Improved non-crosslinking gold nanoprobe –NASBA based on 16 S rRNA for rapid discriminative bio-sensing of major salmonellosis pathogens.
H. Mollasalehi and R. Yazdanparast (2013), Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 47: 231-236.
40. Inhibition of human islet amyloid polypeptide (hIAPP) or amylin aggregation by two manganese-salen derivatives.
S. Bahramikia and R. Yazdanparast (2013), the European Journal of Pharmacology, 707: 17-25.
41. Loop region-specific oligonucleotide probes for loop-mediated isothermal amplification-enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay truly minimize the instrument needed for detection.
H. Ravan, R. Yazdanparast (2013), Analytical Biochemistry, 439: 102-108.
42. Suppressive effect of Teucrium Polium on oxidative damages among experimental steatohepatitis.
S. Aghazadeh and R. Yazdanparast (2013), International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 4: 1747-1756.
43. Apegenin reduces human insulin fibrillation in vitro and protects SK-N- MC cells against insulin amyloids.
R. Amini, R. Yazdanparast S. Bahrami-Kia, (2013), International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 60: 334-340.
44. Protective effects of Flavonoid Baicalein against Menadione-induced Damage in SK-N-MC cells.
M. Moslehi, R. Yazdanparast (2013), Cell Bio, 2:15-24.
45. Effects of 7-Methoxy coumarin on coagulation system in Rats.
E. Hosseinzadeh and R. Yazdanparast (2013), International Journal of Biology, Pharmacy and allied Sciences (IJBPAS),12: 2237-2249.
46. Prevention of nanoalcoholic steatohepatitis rats by two Manganese salen complexes.
A. Rezazadeh and R. Yazdanparast (2014), Iranian Biomedical Journal,18: 41-48.
47. Curcurmin protects SK-N-MC from H2O2-induced cell death by modulation of Notch signaling pathway.
M. Kamarehei, R. Yazdanparast and S. Aghazadeh (2014), Cell Bio, 3: 72-86.
48. The interplay between hyperglycemia-induced oxidative stress markers and the level of soluble receptor for advanced glycation end products in K562 cells.
F. Shemirani and R. Yazdanparast (2014), Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 393: 179-186.
49. Modulation of Notch signaling pathway to prevent H2O2/Menadione- induced SK-N-MC cells death by EUK134.
M. Kamarehei and R. Yazdanparast (2014), Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology, 34: 1037-1045.
50. Ameliorative action of Mn-salen derivatives on CCl4 induced destructive effects and lipofusein-like pigment formation rat's liver and brain post- treatment of young rats with EUKs.
S. Meftah, R. Yazdanparast and M. Molaei (2014), Cell Bio, 3: 96-110.
51. Apigenin modulates the expression levels of pro-inflammatory mediators to reduce the human insulin amyloid-induced oxidant damages in SK-N- MC cells.
R. Amini, R. Yazdanparast and SH. Ghafarri (2014), Human and Experimental Toxicology, 1-12.
52. Quercetin attenuates cell apoptosis of oxidant-stressed SK-N-MC cells while suppring up-regulation of the defensive element, HIF-α.F. RoshanZamir and R. Yazdanparast (2014), Neuroscience, 277: 770-793.
53. STAT5 reactivation by catechin modulates H2O2-induced apoptosis through miR-182/Foxo1 pathways in SK-N-MC cells.
A. Gheysarzadeh and R. Yazdanparast (2015), Cell Biochem Biophys, 71:649-656.
54. Ontogenic development of digestive enzymes in sobaity sea bream sparidentex hasta larvae under culture condition.
S. Nazemroaya, R. Yazdanparast, M. A. Nematollahi, H. Farahmand and Q. Mirzadeh (2015), Aquaculture, 448: 545-551.
55. Differential behaviors of trastuzumab-sensitive and –resistant SKBr3 cells treated with menadione reveal the involvement of Notch/AKt/Foxo1 signaling elements.
S. Sajadimajd and R. Yazdanparast (2015), Mol. Cell Biochem, 408: 89-102.
56. Augmentation of oxidative stress-induced apoptosis in MCF-7 cells by ascorbate-tamoxifen and/or ascorbate-juglone treatments.
S. Sajadimajd, R. Yazdanparast and F. Roshanzamir (2015), IVAN (in press).
57. Involvement of Numb-mediated HIF-1α inhibition in anti-proliferative effect of PNA anti miR-182 in trastuzumab sensitive and resistance SKBr3 cells.
S. Sajadimajd, R. Yazdanparast and A. Sadeghirizi (2015), Tumor Biology (in press).
58. Cambating trastuzumab resistance by targeting thioredoxin-1/PTEN interaction.
A. Sadeghirizi, R. Yazdanparast and S. Aghazadeh (2015), Tumor
Biology (in press).