1. Thermodynamic and Kinetic Studies of Complexation of Macrocyclic Ligands with Different Metal Ions and Chrge Transfer Acceptors in Nonaqueous and Mixed Solvents
2. Analytical Applications of Acyclic and Macrocyclic Ligands Including:
- Potentiometric and Voltammetric Ion-Selective Electrodes
- Ion-Selective Optodes
- Voltammetric, Impdimetric and Fluorescent Nano Biosensors
- Ion Transport through Liquid Membranes
- Solid-Phase Extraction and Solvent Microextraction Studies
- Supercritical Fluid Extraction
3. Preparation, Characterization and Analytical Applications of Nanosized Molecular and Ionic Imprinting Polymers
4. Preparation of Voltammetric, Impedimetric and Fluorescence Nanobiosensors and Immunosensors and their Applications to Low Level Detection of Biologically Important Molecules and Biomarkers in Biological Fluids.
5. Development of Highly Sensitive Microextraction Methods for Separation and Determination of Ultra Traces of Ionic, Biologically Important and Hazardous Organic Compounds Using GFAAS, ICP, GC, HPLC and MS Methods.
6. Physicochemical Studies of Ionic Surfactants and Ionic Liquids and their Analytical Applications.
7. Basic Studies and Analytical Applications of New Chemiluminescence Systems
8. Nanocsiences: Preparation and Characterization of Quantum Dots, Carbon Dots, Nanolusters of Noble Metals, Polymer Dots, etc and their Analytical Applications.