• Elysi-gorji, Z, (PhD, Biophysics, current student, 2016-). Biophysical characteristics of Olfactory Ensheeting Cells (OEC) in CNS neural repair
• Aghamolaei, M, (MSc, Biophysics, current student, 2016-). Biophysical effects of static magnetic field (SMF) on Olfactory Ensheeting Cells (OEC)
• Amjadi, R, (PhD, Biophysics, current student, 2015-). Biophysical approaches to treat Multiple Sceloresis by polymeric biomaterials.
• Kashi, M., (MSc in Medical Engineering, Biomaterials, 2014-16). Synthesis of oligopyrrole-chitosan scaffold for cartilage tissue engineering
• Samadian, H., (PhD, Medical Nanotechnology, current student, 2014-) Fabrication of mineralised conductive carbon nanofiber composite as a substrate for electrical stimulation of osteoblast like cells
• Amini, L, (Micrbiology, PhD, current student, 2014-) Effects of essential oil from Zataria multiflora on structure and function of X. campestris
• Rahimzadeh, M, (Nanobiotechnology, PhD, 2013-2016) Investigatingon of the mechanism of passing diblock polymeric nanocarrier containing DNA through E.coli membrane
• Ghaemi, Z. (MSc, Biochemistry, 2013-2014) Biochemistry of microtubule polymerization
• Ebrahim-Damavandi, S. (PhD, Biophysics, current student, 2013-) Biophysical monitoring and treatment approach in skin wound healing
• Zadeh haghighi, H. (MSc in Biophysics, 2013-2014) Biophysical effects of HF electromagnetic field on membrane and water as the dominant and essential matter in biological medium
• Shahraki, A, (MSc in Biophysics, 2012-13) Membrane biophysics of curcomin encapsulation and effects on membrane
• Rad, I. (PhD student in Biophyics, 2011-14) Effects of biocompatible and biodegradable synthetic polyethylene glycol polymers on isolated Rattus Norvegicus spinal cord regeneration, A biophysical approach
• Mousavidoust, S. (PhD in Biophysics, 2011-16) Biophysical investigation of static magnetic field effect on tubulin nanotube polymerization
• Eskandari K, (PhD Biophysics 2009-12) Advisor)Investigation of the surface properties effect of gold, prussian blue and polystyrene coated magnetic nanoparticle on peroxidase and Cholin oxidase structure and function
Rezaei, M., (MSc Student, Biophysics, 2011-2) Single ion channel activity and translocation of antibiotics through OmpF porin channel at molecular level
Zand-salimi, K., (MSc Student, Biophysics, 2011-12) Application of surface plasmon resonance in polynucleotide sequencing
Ketabi, N., (PhD student, Biophysics, 2009-13) Effects of of electromagnetic fields (UHF) on single OmpF nanochannel protein activities, a biophysical approach
Yasrebi, SA, (MSc in Chemistry, Advisor, 2009-11) Synthesis and characterization of two new molybdenum (VI) complexes and investigation of their interaction with CT-DNA using spectroscopic UV-Vis, CD and fluorescence techniques.
Ahmadi, M. (PhD student, Biophysics, 2009-14) A biophysical approach to repair and monitor dammaged rat's spinal cord by means of 2T static magnetic field
Pourmir A, (PhD student, Biophysics, 2009!!!) Biophysical detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis based on antigen-antibody reaction using impedimentary method
Hanaei-Ahvaz, H. (PhD student, Biophysics, 2008-12) Biophysical aspects of bladder cell culture on biodegradable scaffold, an application in tissue engineering
Hadian, S. (MSc student, Biophysics, 2009-10) The effects of magnetic field on the neural cell culture migration, elongation and soma sizes
Hadi Alijanvand, S. (MSc student, Biophysics, 2009-10) Biophysics of Oligonucleotide translocation through OmpF porin channel
Farsi, S. (MSc in Biophysics, 2009-10)Effects of electric field on spinal cord cells activity in cell
Kouhzaei, S. (PhD student, Biophysics, 2008-12) Biophysical studies of rat's damaged spinal cord by means of biodegradable polymers
Abdolvahab, S. (PhD student, Physics, Joined with Sharif University of Tehchnology, 2008-10). Theoretical analysis of nucelotide transport through OmpF porin channel
Bessia, AB. (PhD student, Physics, Joined with Sharif University of Tehchnology, 2009-11) Study of the membrane proteins vibrational modes using elastic network model
• Rastgou, S. (MSc student, Biophysics, 2009-8) Theorretical analysis of the structure and function of OmpF porin Channels comapered with experimental results
• Mousavi, AS. (MSc student, Biophysics, 2007-8) Theorretical analysis of the structure and function of OmpF porin Channels
• Mirsafian, AS (MSc student, Computer and Biophysics, Joined with Sharif University of Tehchnology, 2007-8) Analysis of the Process of Neural Cell's culture using Image Processing techniques
• Tavili, E. (MSc student, Biochemistry, Advisor, 2007-8) The study of the effect of magnetic field on active structure of nanotubes of microtubule
• Khodarahmi, I. (MSc student, Biophysics, 2006-7) Biophysical study of the effect of the 2 Tesla static magnetic field on the neural cell growth in vitro.
• Khoshkhouyeh Delshad, H. (MSc student, Biophysics, 2005-7) Neural cell culture and the effects effects of the electric field and synthetic polymers
• Mohammadzadeh, M (PhD student, Biophysics, 2003-8) Biophysical study of the effects of the electromagnetic field effect on the artificial membrane and reconstituted OmpF porin channels
• Nikouei, A. (MSc student, Biophysics, 2005-7) Biophysical study of the effects and possible translocation of nucleotides through OmpF porin channls.
• Mahdiuni, H. (PhD student, Biochemistry, 2004-8) The novel anti tuberculosis synthesized agent (1,3,4 Tiadiazol ) activities in artificial membranes, an experimental and theoretical approach
• Dastvan, R. (MSc student, Biotechnology, 2003-7) Theoretical analysis of the effects of membrane phospholipid composition and dynamics on membrane surface tension and cellular processes
• Moshref, E. (MSc student, Biophysics, 2004-6) Study of rat's spinal cord neural cells in culture in the presence of magnetic and electric field
• Falahati M., (MSc student, Biophysics, 2004-6) The effects of biodegradable polymers on the rat's dammaged spinal cord neural membrane.
• Amini, M. (MSc student, Biophysics, 2003-5) Biophysical effects of antibiotics on the porin channels of Ecoli outer membrane
• Mousavidoust, S. (MSc student, Biophysics, 2001-3) Biophysical investigation of neural cell membrane of the Rat spinal cord.
• Keshavarzi, B. (MSc, Biomedical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 2002-4) Modelling of voltage gated membrane channels (Cardiac Sodium channel)
• E. Nematian, (MSc student, Biophysics, 2002-4) Biophysical investigation of the structure and function of OmpC porin channels from Ecoli outer membrane.
• Kouhzaei, S. (MSc student, Biophysics, 2001-3) Biophysical investigation of the structure and function of OmpF porin channels from Ecoli outer membrane.
• Mashaghi, A (MSc , Biophysics, Advisor, 2001-3) Theoretical investigation of stucture of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae proteom based on Mass Spectroscopy and Tandem affinit Purification data.
• Mosbahi, K. (Biochemistry, University of East Anglia, UK, Advisor 1999) Mycobacterium tuberculosis, porin channels and antibiotics
• Somaia, A. (BSc, Advisor, University of East Anglia, UK 1998) Bacterial porin channels in bilayers.