Full International papers
1. Farideh Gouranlou, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Enhancement of ethanol–oxygen biofuel cell output using a CNT based nano-composite as bioanode, Biosensors andBioelectronics, 78 (2016) 337-343.
2. nano-composite as bioanode, Biosensors andBioelectronics, 78 (2016) 337-343.
3. Farideh Gouranlou, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Ethanol/O2 biofuel cell using a biocathode consisting of laccase/ HOOC-MWCNTs/polydiallyldimethylammonium chloride, Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 86 (2016) 127–133
4. Rezan Amjadi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, Aghdas Banaie, Aggregation of Adult and Fetal Hemoglobin by Ingested Nitrate Anions, Progress in Biological Sciences, In Press
5. Aghdas Banaei, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Reza Faraji Dana, Ali Akbar Moosavi–Movahedi, Hossein Naghavi, Seyed Mehrdad Saviz, Rezan Amjadi and Reza Hosseinzadeh, Change in oxygen absorption of human adult and fetal hemoglobin due to 940 MHz electromagnetic field radiation exposure, Biomacromolecular Journal, Vol. 1, No. 2, 187-195, December 2015.
6. M. Habibi-Rezaei, M. Bakhti, A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi, S.J. Zargar and H. Ghourchian, Fructation Induces Hemin Degradation in Methemoglobin, Biomacromolecular Journal. Vol. 1, No. 2, 212-219, December 2015
7. Kh. Abbasi-Tejarag, A. Divsalar, A. A. Saboury, B. Ghalandari, H. Ghourchian, Destructive effect of anticancer oxali-palladium on heme degradation through the generation of endogenous hydrogen peroxide, Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, DOI: 10.1080/07391102.2015.1121408
8. Xiao‑Lu Yang, Yu‑Shuai Zhang, Tian Yang, Fang‑Yong Geng, Di Li, Bao‑Lin Xiao, Jun Hong, Ali Akbar Moosavi‑Movahedi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian, A soft‑template nanostructured peroxidase based on cytochrome, c and sodium decyl sulfate and its electrochemical properties on hydroxyl fullerenes modified glassy carbon electrode, J IRAN CHEM SOC, DOI 10.1007/s13738-015-0756-z
9. M. Pirhaghghi, A.A. Saboury, F. Najafi, P.S. Pourhosseini and H. Ghourchian, Biophysical Studies on the Interaction of Insulin with a Cationic Gemini Surfactant, Journal of Sciences, Islamic Republic of Iran 26(2): 105 - 115 (2015)
10. M. Shourian, H. Ghourchian*, M. Boutorabi, Ultra-Sensitive Immunosensor for Detection of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen using Multi-Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles, Analytica Chimica Acta 895 (2015) 1-11
11. Seyed Vahid Hamidi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Colorimetric monitoring of rolling circle amplification for detection of H5N1 influenza virus using metal indicator, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Volume 72, 15 October 2015, Pages 121–126
12. Fariba Dashtestani, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Khadijeh Eskandari, Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, A superoxide dismutase mimic nanocomposite for amperometric sensing of superoxide anions, Microchim Acta (2015) 182:1045–1053
13. Aghdas Banaei, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Parvaneh Rahimi, Ali Akbar Moosavi Movahhedi, Rizan Amjadi, Different electrochemical behavior of adult and fetal hemoglobin at ionic liquid-carbon nanotube nanocomposite, J IRAN CHEM SOC (2015) 12:687-694
14. Seyed Vahid Hamidi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Gholamreza Tavoosidana, Real-time detection of H5 N1 influenza virus through hyperbranched rolling circle amplification, Analyst, 2015,140,1502–1509.
15. Bao-Lin Xiao, Jun Hong,Yun-Fei Gao, Tian Yang, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi and Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Direct electron transfer of horseradish peroxidase on a functional nanocomplex modified glassy carbon electrode, Bio-Medical Materials and Engineering 24 (2014) 1079–1084
16. Reza Hosseinzadeh, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi and Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Electrochemistry and molecular modeling of the hemoglobin–benzene interaction with a nanocrystalline mixed metal oxide, RSC Adv.,2014,4, 49128–49136
17. Reza Hosseinzadeh - Ali Akbar Moosavi Movahhedi - Hedayatollah Ghourchian, New insight on biological interaction analysis: nanocrystalline mixed metal oxide SPME fiber for GC-FID analysis of BTEX and its application in hemoglobin-benzene interaction, PLOS ONE, July 2014 | Volume 9 | Issue 7, 1-10
18. Yun-Fei Gao - Tian Yang - Xiao-Lu Yang - Yu-Shuai Zhang - Bao-Lin Xiao - Jon Hong , Nader Sheibani, Hedayatollah Ghourchian - Tao Hong - Ali Akbar Moosavi MovahhedDirect electrochemistry of glucose oxidase and glucose biosensing on a hydroxyl fullerenes modified glassy carbon electrode, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 60 (2014) 30-34
19. M. Shourian, H. Ghourchian*, Comparison between Amperometric and Chemiluminescence methods in detection and
dosimetry of cobalt-60 gamma ray emission, Radiation physics and Chemistry, Int. J. Radiat. Res., October 2014; 12(4): 377-382
20. Leila Shahriary, Hedayatollah Ghourchian and Anjali A. Athawale, Graphene-Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube Hybrids Synthesized by Gamma Radiations: Application as a Glucose Sensor, Journal of Nanotechnology, 2014, 1-10
21. Soheila Sabouri, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Mostafa Shouriana and Mahdi Boutorabi, A gold nanoparticle-based immunosensor for the chemiluminescence detection of the hepatitis B surface antigen, Anal. Methods, 2014, 6, 5059
22. M. Goodarzi, A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi, M. Habibi-Rezaei, M. Shourian, H. Ghourchian, F. Ahmad, M. Farhadi, A.A. Saboury, N. Sheibani, Hemoglobin fructation promotes heme degradation through the generation of endogenous reactive oxygen species, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 130 (2014) 561–567
23. Fatemeh Khodadadei, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Mansour Soltanieh, Mohammad Hosseinalipour, Yadollah Mortazavi; Rapid and clean amine functionalization of carbon nanotubes in a dielectric barrier discharge reactor for biosensor development, Electrochimica Acta 115 (2014) 378– 385
24. Wei-Yun Yang, Jun Hong, Ying-Xue Zhao, Bao-Lin Xiao, Yun-Fei Gao, Tian Yang, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian and Zainab Moosavi-Movahedi, Electrochemical Study of a Nano Vesicular Artificial Peroxidase ona Functional Nano Complex Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode, Journal of New Materials for Electrochemical Systems 16, 2013, 089-095
25. Elias Alipour, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Seyed Mehdi Boutorabi, Gold Nanoparticle Based Capacitive Immunosensor for Detection of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen, Anal. Methods, 2013, 5, 4448–4453
26. Sara Nourani, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Seyed Mehdi Boutorabi, Magnetic nanoparticle based immunosensor for electrochemical detection of hepatitis B surface antigen, Analytical Biochemistry, 441 (2013) 1–7.
27. Somayeh Karimi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Aghdas Banaei, Protein structure preservation by MWCNTs/RTIL nano-composite, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 56 (2013) 169– 174.
28. Khadijeh Eskandari, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Performance of gold- and silver-coated magnetic nanoparticles as carriers for horseradish peroxidase, J. Iran Chem. Soc. (2013) 10:1113–1121.
29. Jun Hong, Wei-Yun Yang, Ying-Xue Zhao, Bao-Lin Xiao, Yun-Fei Gao, Tian Yang, Hedayatollah Ghourchian∗, Zainab Moosavi-Movahedid, Nader Sheibanie, Jian-Guo Li, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, Catalase immobilized on a functionalized multi-walled carbon nanotubes–gold nanocomposite as a highly sensitive bio-sensing system for detection of hydrogen peroxide, Electrochimica Acta 89 (2013) 317– 325.
30. Jun Hong, Ying-Xue Zhao, Bao-Lin Xiao, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian and Nader Sheibani, Direct Electrochemistry of Hemoglobin Immobilized on a Functionalized Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes and Gold Nanoparticles Nanocomplex-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode, Sensors 2013, 13, 8595-8611
31. H. Sepasi Tehrani, A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi, H. Ghourchian, Correlation between biological activity and electron transferring of bovine liver catalase: Osmolytes effects, Electrochimica Acta 113 (2013) 591– 602
32. H. Sepasi Tehrani, A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi, H. Ghourchian, F. Ahmad, A. Kiany, M.S. Atri, Sh. Ariaeenejad, K. Kavousi and A.A. Saboury, Effect of compatible and noncompatible osmolytes on the enzymatic activity and thermal stability of bovine liver catalase, Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 2013, Vol. 31, No. 12, 1440–1454
33. Sharareh Sajjadi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian* and Parvaneh Rahimi, Performance of functional groups on carbon nanotubes for choline oxidase electrochemical signal transduction, Submitted to Analyst
34. Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Parvaneh Rahimi, Magnetic amine-functionalized carbon nanotube bearing glucose oxidase as a renewable biosensor for one step determination of glucose, submitted to Biotech. Appl. Biochem.
35. Somayeh Karimi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Parvaneh Rahimi, Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, A nano-composite based biosensor for cholesterol determination, Analytical Methods, 2012, 4, 3225.
36. Khadijeh Eskandari, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Structural Changes of Glucose Oxidase upon Interaction with Gold-Coated Magnetic Nano-particles, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 51 (2012) 998 –1002
37. Jun Hong, Wei Wang, Kun Huang, Wei-Yun Yang, Ying-Xue Zhao, Bao-Lin Xiao, Yun-Fei Gao, Zainab Moosavi-Movahedi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian, And Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, A Highly Efficient Nano-Cluster Artificial Peroxidase And Its Direct Electrochemistry On A Nano Complex Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode, Analytical Sciences, July 2012, Vol. 28 711-716,
38. Jun Hong, Kun Huang, Wei Wang, Wei-Yun Yang, Ying-Xue Zhao, Bao-Lin Xiao, Zainab Moosavi-Movahedi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedibc, Direct Electrochemistry of Artificial Peroxidase Based on Self-Assembled Cytochrome C -SDS-Nano-micelle, Analytical Letters, Accepted author version posted online: 30 Apr 2012.
39. Jun Hong, Kun Huang, Wei Wang, Wei-Yun Yang, Ying-Xue Zhao, Bao-Lin Xiao, Zainab Moosavi-Movahedi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Mousa Bohlooli, Nader Sheibani, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, Cytochrome c embraced in sodium dodecyl sulfate nano-micelle as a homogeneous nanostructured peroxidase, J. Iran Chem. Soc., Accepted: 5 March 2012, on line available.
40. Jun Hong, Wei Wang, Kun Huang, Wei-Yun Yang, Ying-Xue Zhao, Bao-Lin Xiao, Yun-Fei Gao, Zainab Moosavi-Movahedi, Shahin Ahmadian, Mousa Bohlooli, Ali Akbar Saboury, Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Nader Sheibani, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, A self-assembled nano-cluster complex based on cytochrome c and nafion: An efficient nanostructured peroxidase, Biochemical Engineering Journal 65 (2012) 16– 22.
41. Parvaneh Rahimi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian* and Sharareh Sajjadi; Effect of hydrophilicity of room temperature ionic liquids on the electrochemical and electrocatalytic behaviour of choline oxidase, Analyst, 2012, 137, 471-475.
42. Mahboubeh Tasviri, Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Mohammad R. Gholami and Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour; Horseradish peroxidase immobilization on amine functionalized carbon nanotubes: direct electrochemistry and bioelectrocatalysis, Progress in Reaction Kinetics and Mechanism, 37 (2012), pp. 161–172.
43. Hajar Zarei, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Khadijeh Eskandari, Majid Zeinali; Magnetic nanocomposite of anti-human IgG/COOH–multiwalled carbon nanotubes/Fe3O4 as a platform for electrochemical immunoassay; Analytical Biochemistry 421 (2012) 446–453.
44. Sharareh Sajjadi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Poura, Parvaneh Rahimib; Accelerating the electron transfer of choline oxidase using ionic-liquid/NH2-MWCNTs nano-composite; J. Iran. Chem. Soc., Volume 9, Number 2 (2012), 111-119
45. Mahboubeh Tasviri, Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Mohammad Reza Gholami, Amine functionalized TiO2–carbon nanotube composite: synthesis, characterization and application to glucose biosensing, Appl Nanosci (2011) 1:189–195.
46. Parvaneh Rahimi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, Superoxide radical biosensor based on a nano-composite containing cytochrome c, Analyst, 2011, 136, 3803.
47. Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Khadijeh Eskandari, Cysteine function in superosxide dismutase direct electrochemistry and superoxide anion sensing, Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem. Vol. 3, No. 3, 2011, 215-226.
48. Parvaneh Rahimi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, Parviz Norouzi, Mohammad Reza Ganjali; A biocompatible nanocomposite for glucose sensing; International Journal of Electrochemistry, Volume 2011, Article ID 470607, pages 1-7.
49. Hassan Faridnouri, Hedayatollah Ghourchian* and Seddigheh Hashemnia, Direct electron transfer enhancement of covalently bound tyrosinase to glassy carbon via Woodward's reagent K, Bioelectrochemistry 82 (2011) 1–9.
50. Sharareh Sajjadi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Parvaneh Rahimi; Different behaviour of single and multi-wall carbon nanotubes for studying electrochemistry and electrocatalysis of choline oxidase; Electrochimica Acta 56 (2011) 9542– 9548.
51. Mahboubeh Tasviri, Hossain-Ali Raﬁee-Pour, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Mohammad R. GholamI; Amine functionalized TiO2 coated on carbon nanotube as a nanomaterial for direct electrochemistry of glucose oxidase and glucose biosensing; Journal of Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic 68 (2011) 206–210.
52. Sedigheh Hashemnia, Shima Khayatzadeh, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian; Direct Electrochemistry of Catalase in Multiwall Carbon Nanotube/dodecyl Trimethylammonium Bromide Film Covered With a Layer of Nafion on a Glassy Carbon Electrode; Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 6 (2011) 581 – 595.
53. Sanaz Emami, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Adeleh Divsalar; Release of Cyt c from the model membrane due to conformational change induced by anticancer palladium complex; International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 48 (2011) 243–248.
54. Abdollah Salimi, Abdollah Noorbakhsh, Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, Hedayatollah Ghourchian; Direct Voltammetry of Copper, Zinc-Superoxide Dismutase Immobilized onto Electrodeposited Nickel Oxide Nanoparticles: Fabrication of Amperometric Superoxide Biosensor; Electroanalysis, 2011, 23, No. 3, 683–691.
55. Seyed Ahmad Dehdast, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Hossain-Ali Rafiee-pour, Alcohol dehydrogenase immobilization on functionalized carbon nano-tubes modified electrode, Journal of Paramedical Sciences 2010 Vol.1, No.3, P 23-26.
56. Mostafa Shourian, Hassan Tavakoli, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, Detection and dosimetry of gamma ray emitted from thallium-201 and technetium-99m based on chemiluminescence technique, Radiation Measurements, 2010, V. 45, P 906-910.
57. H. Tavakoli and H. Ghourchian, Mono-Enzyme Biosensor for the Detection of Organophosphorous Compounds, J. Iran. Chem. Soc., Vol. 7, No. 2, June 2010, pp. 322-332.
58. Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, Abdollah Noorbakhsh, Abdollah Salimi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Sensitive Superoxide Biosensor Based on Silicon Carbide Nanoparticles, Electroanalysis 2010, 22, No.14, 1599–1606.
59. Mostafa Shourian, Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, Hassan Tavakoli and Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Dose Rate Determination of Gamma Rays Emitted by Thallium-201 and Technetium-99m Using a Modified Horseradish Peroxidase Based Bio-sensing System, J. Iran. Chem. Soc., Vol. 7, No. 4, December 2010, pp. 900-907.
60. Mostafa Shourian, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Biosensing improvement of horseradish peroxidase towards hydrogen peroxide upon modifying the accessible lysines, Sensors and Actuators B 145 (2010) 607–612.
61. Parvaneh Rahimi, Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Parviz Norouzi, Mohammad Reza Ganjali, Ionic-liquid/NH2-MWCNTs as a highly sensitive nano-composite for catalase direct electrochemistry , Biosensors and Bioelectronics 25 (2010) 1301–1306
62. Sarah Maghsoodi, Zahra Gholami, Hedayatollah Chourchian, Yadollah Mortazavi, Abbas Ali Khodadadi; A novel biosensor using entangled carbon nanotubes layer grown on an alumina substrate by CCVD of methane on FeOx–MgO. Sensors and Actuators B 141 (2009) 526–531
63. Hossain-Ali Rafiee-Pour, Hassan Shafiey, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Electrochemistry of Oriented Cytochrome c Monolayer on Modified Gold Electrode and its insitu Denaturation in Organic/Aqueous Medium, Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem., Vol. 1, No. 3, 2009, 126 – 141
64. Sharareh Sajjadi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Hassan Tavakoli, Choline-oxidase as a selective recognition element for determination of paraoxon, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 24 (2009) 2509–2514.
65. Kamal Fatemi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Abed-Ali Ziaee, Shahram Samiei, Hana Hanaee, Paramagnetic Beads Based Detection of Hepatitis-B Virus Using Cathodic Stripping Voltammetry, Biotechnol. Appl. Biochem. (2009) 52, 221–225.
66. S. Hashemnia, H. Ghourchian*, A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi, Hassan Faridnouri; Direct electrochemistry of chemically modified catalase immobilized on oxidatively activated glassy carbon electrode, Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, (2009) 39:7–14
67. Azadeh Hekmat, Ali Akbar Saboury, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian and Faizan Ahmad, Effects of pH on the activity and structure of choline oxidase from Alcaligenes species, Acta Biochemica Plonica, Vol. 55 No. 3 (2008), 549–557
68. Hassan Shafiey, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Navid Mogharrab, How does reorganization energy change upon protein unfolding? Monitoring the structural perturbations in the heme cavity of cytochrome c, Biophysical Chemistry 134 (2008) 225–231
69. A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi, F. Semsarha, H. Heli, K. Nazari, H. Ghourchian, J. Hong, G.H. Hakimelahi, A.A. Saboury, Y. Sefidbakht, Micellar histidinate hematin complex as an artificial peroxidase enzyme model: Voltammetric and spectroscopic investigations, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects 320 (2008) 213–221
70. Molaei Rad, A. Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Nasser Safari, Jun Hong, Zinab Moosavi-Movahedi, Khodadad Nazari, A. Akbar Saboury and P. Rajabali Jamaat, Effects of substituted metal-free porphyrins in apo-horseradish Peroxidase, Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 2007; 11: 836-845
71. Saeed Rezaei-Zarchi, Ali Akbar Saboury, Parviz Norouzi, Jun Hong, Abolfazl Barzegar, Mohammad Reza Ganjali, Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, Aisha Javed and Abbas Ali Rostami, Electrochemical Recognition of Metalloproteins by Bromide-modified Silver Electrode - A New Method, International Journal of Molecular Sciences 2007, 8, 723-735
72. S. Rezaei-Zarchi, A. A. Saboury, J. Hong, P. Norouzi, A. B. Moghaddam, H. Ghourchian, M. R. Ganjali, A. A. Moosavi-Movahedi, A. Javed, and A. Mohammadian, Electrochemical Behavior of Redox Proteins Immobilized on Nafion-Riboflavin Modified Gold Electrode, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 2007, Vol. 28, No. 12
73. H. Hanaee, H. Ghourchian*, A.-A. Ziaee, Nanoparticle-based electrochemical detection of hepatitis B virus using stripping chronopotentiometry, Analytical Biochemistry 370 (2007) 195–200.
74. S Rezaei-Zarchi, A A Saboury, H Ghourchian, J Hong, A Barzegar, P Norouzi, A A Moosavi-Movahedi, M R Ganjali and A Javed, Electrochemical investigation of the effect of some organic phosphates on haemoglobin, J. Biosci. 32(2), March 2007, 271–278,
75. Jun Hong, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Ahmad Molaei Rad, Direct electron transfer of horseradish peroxidase on Nafion-cysteine modified gold electrode, Electrochimica Acta 52 (2007) 6261–6267
76. Saeed Rezaei-Zarchi, Ali Akbar Saboury, Jun Hong , Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Parviz Norouzi, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, Mohammad Reza Ganjali, and Aisha Javed; A new method for determination of haemoglobin concentration by using bromide-modified silver electrode, Biotechnol. Appl. Biochem. (2007) 47, (153–158).
77. Molaei Rad a, H. Ghourchian*, A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi, J. Hong, K. Nazari, Spectrophotometric assay for horseradish peroxidase activity based on pyrocatechol–aniline coupling hydrogen donor, Analytical Biochemistry 362 (2007) 38–43.
78. Jun Hong, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Saeed Rezaei-zarchi, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi, Shahin Ahmadian, Ali Akbar Saboury Nafion-Methylene Blue Functional Membrane and its Application in Chemical/Bio-Sensing, Analytical Letters, 40: 483–496, 2007.
79. Navid Mogharrab, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Mehriar Amininasab*, Structural Stabilization and Functional Improvement of HRP upon Modification of Accessible Lysines: Experiments and Simulation, Biophysical Journal, 2007, 92: 1192-1203.
80. S. Hashemnia , A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi, H. Ghourchian, F. Ahmad, G.H. Hakimelahi, A.A. Saboury Diminishing of aggregation for bovine liver catalase through acidic residues modification, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 40 (2006) 47–53.
81. Jun Hong, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Ali Akbar Moosavi–Movahedi, Direct electron transfer of redox proteins on a Nafion-cysteine modified gold electrode, Electrochemistry Communications, Electrochemistry Communications 8 (2006) 1572–1576.
82. Hassan Tavakoli, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Ali Akbar Moosavi Movahedi, Ali Akbar Saboury, Histidine and Serine Roles in Catalytic Activity of Choline Oxidase from Alcaligenes Species Studied by Chemical Modifications, Process Biochemistry, 41 (2006) 477–482
83. H. Tavakoli, H. Ghourchian*, A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi and F.C. Chilak, Effects of Paraoxon and Ethylparathion on Choline Oxidase from Alcaligenes Species: Inhibition and Denaturation, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 36 (2005) 318-323.
84. J. Hong, A. A. Moosavi-Movahedi, H. Ghourchian, M. Amani, M. Amanlou† and F.C. Chilaka, Thermal Dissociation and Conformational Lock of Superoxide Dismutase, Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Vol. 38, No. 5, September (2005) pp. 533-538.
85. Navid Mogharrab, Hedayatollah Ghourchian*, Anthraquinone 2-carboxylic acid as an electron shuttling mediator and attached electron relay for horseradish peroxidase, Electrochemistry Communications 7 (2005) 466–471
86. Hedayatollah Ghourchian* and Hosein Elyasvandi, Capacitively-Induced Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis: A Novel Method for DNA Separation, Medical Engineering & Physics 27 (2005) 723–727
87. Pourang N, Dennis JH, Ghoorchian H. Distribution of heavy metals in Penaeus semisulcatus from Persian Gulf and possible role of metallothionein in their redistribution during storage. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, (2005) 100: 71-88.
88. N. Pourang, J.H. Dennis and H. Ghourcian, Tissue distribution and redistribution of trace elements in shrimp species with the emphasis on the roles of methalothionein, Ecotoxicology 13, 6, P 519-533, 2004.
89. Ghourchian Hedayatollah*, Moulaie Rad Ahmad and Elyasvandi Hossein, A conductometric urea biosensor using direct immobilization of urease on Pt electrode, Iranian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Vol. 23, No. 2, 2004.
90. A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi, M.R. Dayer, P. Norouzi, M Shamsipur, A Yeganeh-faal, M.J. Chaichi, H.O. Ghourchian, Aquamethemoglobin reduction by sodium n-dodecyl sulfate via coordinated water oxidation, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 30, 2003, 139-146.
91. A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi, J. Chamani, H.O. Ghourchian, H. Shafiey, C.M. Sorenson and N. Sheibani, Electrochemical evidence for the molten globule states of cytochrome c induced by n-alkyl sulfates at low concentrations, Journal of Protein Chemistry, Vol. 22, No. 1, January 2003, 23-30.
92. M.R. Dayer, A.A. Moosavi Movahedi, P. Norouzi, H.O. Ghourchian and S. Safarian, Inhibition of human hemoglobin autoxidation by sodium n-dodecyl sulphate, Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Vol. 35, No. 4, July 2002, pp 364-370.
93. Hassan Khodakarami, Hedayat O. Ghourchian*, PVC-Based Cerium Phosphate Membrane Exhibiting Selectivity for Molybdate Anions, Iranian J. of Chem. & Chemical Eng, Vol. 19, No. 2, 2000, pp 51-55.
94. Makoto Muratsugu, Shigeru Kurosawa, Hedayat Ollah Ghourchian, and Naoki Kamo; Acoustic Wave Sensors for Clinical Tests: Development of Latex Piezoelectric Immunoassay (LPEIA) and Piezoelectric Immunosensor, Current Topics in Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 1, P. 55-71, 1998.
95. Hedayat O. Ghourchian, Shigeru Kurosawa, Makoto Muratsugu Naoki Kamo; Latex Piezoelectric Immunoassay; Recent Res. Devel. in Pure & Applied Anal. Chem., 1, 9-36, 1998.
96. M. Muratsugu, S. Kurosawa, H.O. Ghourchian, N. Kamo, Development and Application of a new Immunoassay Method: Latex Piezoelectric Immunoassay and Piezoelectric Biosensor for Laboratory Tests, Bunseki Kagaku, Vol. 46, No. 12, 917-930, 1997.
97. S. Kurosawa, M. Muratsugu, H.O. Ghourchian, N. Kamo, Development and Application of a new Immunoassay Method: Latex Piezoelectric Immunoassay, Chapter 15, in Immunochemical Technology for Environmental Applications, D.S. Aga and E.M. Thurman, Editors, American Chemical Society,186-196, 1997.
98. Hedayat. O. Ghourchian, Naoki Kamo, A New Detection Cell for Piezoelectric Quartz Crystal: Frequency Changes Strictly Follow Bruckenstein and Shay's Equation in Very Dilute Non-Electrolyte Aqueous Solutions, Analyst, Vol. 120, 2737-2740, 1995.
99. Hedayat O. Ghourchian, Naoki Kamo, Latex Piezoelectric Immunoassay: Effect of Interfacial Properties, Analytica Chimica Acta, Vol. 300, 99-105, 1995.
100. Hedayat O. Ghourchian, Naoki Kamo, Toshiaki Hosokawa, Tatsuo Akitaya, Improvement of Latex Piezoelectric Immunoassay: Detection of Rheumatoid Factor, Talanta, Vol. 41, No. 3, 401-406, 1994.
101. M.R. Pyshwaie, Sh. Mozaffari, H.O. Ghourchian, M.N. Sarbolouki, A Physico-Mathematical Model for Bisubstrate Enzyme Membrane Electrodes, Iran. J. Chem. & Chem. Eng. Vol. 11, No. 1, 45-51, 1992.
102. Hedayat O. Ghourchian, Mohammad N. Sarbolouki, A Biosensor for Organonophosphorous Compound, Iran. J. Chem. & Chem. Eng. Vol. 10, No. 2, 78-81, 1991.